26 March 2019*
- Air India has decided to roll back its boarding passes bearing photographs of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- In VVPAT case, Supreme Court of India states, “No institution should resist improvement”.
- Jet Airways Founder Naresh Goyal steps down as Chairman, quits the board.
- Reliance Project Ventures pledges 41 lakh shares of RInfra.
- ⭐️ Congress president Rahul Gandhi announces ₹72,000/year for 20% of poorest families if elected to power”.
- Kamal Haasan not to contest 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
- Israel carries out air strike in Gaza post rocket attack near Tel Aviv.
- Trump didn’t conspire with Russia for 2016 elections: Mueller report.
- Kings XI Punjab beats Rajasthan Royals by 18 runs.
- ⭐️ Justice PK Mishra Appointment As Acting Chief Justice Of Chhattisgarh HC
- ⭐️ AK Tripathi Appointment s Member Of Lokpal
- Italy’s Earth-Watching PRISMA Satellite Launched By Vega Rocket
- Lingshui Masters Badminton Tournament 2019 Held In China
- Navin Chawla’s New Book Titled ‘ Every Vote Counts ’ Was Launched
- Japan Has Donated $69 Million To The United Nations World Food Programme
- NITI Aayog Is Organising FinTech Conclave At New Delhi
- ⭐️ Oman Signs Agreement Allowing United States Military To Use Its Ports
- Peter Tabichi Has Won The Global Teacher Prize For 2019
- ⭐️ K. Govindaraj Has Been Re-Elected As President Of The Basketball Federation Of India
- Suresh Raina Becomes 1st Batsman To Reach 5000 IPL Runs
- Italy Becomes 1st G7 Nation To Join China’s BRI
- Archana Kamath Clinched A Silver Medal At Oman Open Table Tennis
- CBSE Plan To Add Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) And Yoga As New Subjects
- Norway To Put World’s 1st Wireless E-Cab Charging Stations
- 64th Filmfare Awards 2019 Was Held At Jio Garden , Mumbai
- Indonesia Launched Its 1st Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) System
- 4 Boeing Heavy-Lift Chinook Helicopters , CH-47F (I) Was Inducted In Indian Air Force
- Sweden Topped In WEF Global Energy Transition Index
- India Ranks 76th On WEF Global Energy Transition Index
- China Ranks 82th On WEF Global Energy Transition Index
- India Achieves 84 % Reduction In TB Deaths Among HIV Patients: UN.
( ⭐️👈🏻 Symbol Shows V-IMP News )
Current Affairs 26 March 2019
Today Current Affairs 26 March 2019